mIRC v7.34 Final Incl Patch | 2mb
mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
mIRC has been in development for over a decade and is constantly being improved and updated with new technologies.
-UTF-8 support with font linking.
-A powerful dynamic /help command.
-Netscape, Mosaic and MS Internet Explorer support …. surf the www waves !!
-An ‘off you go’ Toolbar…. and even Tooltips !
-A very handy Switchbar.
-A user programmable menu bar.
-A simple and smart CTCP commands and Events handler.
-Support for wav and midi sound files.
-Colored text to ease reading.
-Simple, fully configurable aliases.
-Configurable popup menus.
-Full DCC Send/Get/Chat support including passive DCC.
-Full configurable fonts and colors and support of bold, underline and reverse text.
-Built in Ident and Finger server.
-A simple but powerful and safe built-in File server.
-Programmable Function keys.
What’s New in Version 7.34:
– Fixed SendMessage() bug that prevented mIRC from processing incoming WM_MCOMMAND/WM_MEVALUATE messages correctly.
– Changed right-click popup menu item order for Treebar, Switchbar and Toolbar for common menu items so that they match.
– Added Switchbar font option to right-click popup menu.
– Changed Switchbar to display active window tab in a slightly different color when a background picture for the Switchbar is set.
– Changed tooltip display delay to use the Windows default tooltip display delay value.
– Changed Clear History feature to not delete some interface settings, such as font settings for Treebar, Switchbar, and Scripts Editor and background picture settings for Treebar, Switchbar, and Toolbar.
– Changed installer to default to upgrade mode if installing over an existing installation when using the /S silent option and added a /FULL command line option to force a full install.
– Fixed DNS resolution bug that would have returned incorrect results during multiple simultaneous DNS requests in rare contexts.
– Updated libraries to OpenSSL 1.0.1h.
– Added Lock dialog option to disable SendMessage. If cMethod value 16 is used for more useful error messages, returns 64 to indicate SendMessage is disabled. You can use $lock(sendmessage) to check if it is disabled.
– Extended mouse wheel to work in interface elements, such as list boxes in dialogs, under the cursor even if they are not active.
– Added /comlist command to list open com objects.
– Added $servertarget identifier to return address specified in the /server command, which may not be the same as $server.
– Added /play -x switch to treat the first line in the file as plain text even if it is a number.
– Fixed custom dialog listbox with checkboxes not working correctly on Windows 8 tablet touch screens.
1] Install the program & DO NOT Run it!
2] Run the Patch from folder ‘Patch-XenoCoder’
3] Click on “Patch” button
4] Register with Any Name & Any Key you want.
5] Done, Enjoy