Do not cut / recoded
Final Game Version: 1.03;
Precracked – install and play;
Install Time – 5 minutes [Quad core]
Final size: 3.18gb;
Operating system: Win XP,Win Vista,Win 7,Win 8,Win 8.1 (both 32bit aand 64bit)
Far Cry 2 (frequently abbreviated FC2) is an open world first person shooter developed by Ubisoft Montreal, and published by Ubisoft. It is the sequel to the original Far Cry, a game produced by developer Crytek. It was released on October 21, 2008, in North America and on October 23, 2008, in Europe and Australia. It was made available on Steam on October 22, 2008. Crytek, the developer of the original Far Cry, was not involved in its development at all as it no longer owns the Far Cry franchise.
The game takes place in an unnamed war-torn African country. The player assumes the role of a mercenary who is sent to the country to assassinate a notorious arms dealer known as The Jackal. When the mercenary contracts severe malaria and botches the assassination, he is forced into working for the warring factions, all-the-while battling his disease and going on a quest to track The Jackal down.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS : Windows® XP (with SP2) or Windows Vista® (with SP1)
- CPU: Intel® Core® 2 Duo Family, AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5200+, AMD Phenom™ or better
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disc Space: 3 GB HDD
- Direct X: DirectX® 9.0c
- Graphics Card: NVidia™ 8600 GTS or better, ATI™ X1900 or better 512 MB of graphic memory See Supported List for more information. *
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible Sound Card 5.1 with Latest Driver
DISABLE UR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING SETUP (IMPORTANT) as the antivirus will mark ‘setup’ as a suspicious file,, making it unable to launch setup or may run it but with some glitches,, same for uninstall…..(For avast users: Disable DeepScreen in antivirus settings)…Latest ‘Dotnetframe’ is required to run the setup (provided)
After running setup,, select the necessary software (direct x and visual c++ provided in Redist folder),, install as usual,, play the game from desktop shortcut….
Note: If the game is not in fullscreen, do this since there is no ingame option:
Go to (My) Documents/My Games/Far Cry 2/ and then open ‘GamerProfile.xml’ using notepad….
Find ‘Fullscreen’ and change it from ‘ Fullscreen=”0″ ‘ to ‘ Fullscreen=”1″ ‘ , save it and close it,now run the game…OR press left Alt + Enter ingame….
- We Don’t Provide Any Tech Support
- If Game Doesn’t Work Don’t Ask Us For Help.
- You’ll Have To Fix Problem On Your Own, Download At Your Own Risk.
- You System Might Have Any Problem Old Drivers Graphics Card etc.
- We Don’t Know About That.
- Game Runs Fine According To Releasers
- We’re Just Reuploading It On Fast Servers.